We’re happy to announce that our wonderful barrio of wanderers is officially full for Nowhere 2015!
Of course we know we had to disappoint a lot of interested Nowherians, but the good thing is you can always visit us, in our hammocks, during our workshops or just in our living room. Come and say hi, chill out with us and you can feel the Wonderever vibe as well!
See you in the dust and enjoy the sun, you beautiful wandering wonders..
Wonderever 2015 is almost full. As we’re only the beginning of April, we will put a temporary stop to the registrations. We’ll update the website as soon as we’re open again! E-mail us if you have questions. Dusty hugs!
Wonderever 2015 is slowly getting up to speed. As of today (February 2nd) you can register to camp with us at Nowhere 2015. If you want to join us, please register using the form in the link below and we will get in touch with you about payment of the barrio fee. Registration is only final upon payment of the barrio fee. Our barrio filled up quickly the previous years, so the earlier you register and pay the barrio fee the better. To promote early payment, this year we have come up with a tiered payment scheme:
Barrio fee (by time of payment):
- Febr 1 – Febr 21 : €85 – €105 *
- Febr 22 – March 21 : €95 – €115 *
- March 22 – April 30: €115 – €135 *
- May 1 – May 31 : €125 – €145 *
- June 1 – June 301: €135 – €155 *
* We would like to encourage you to pay as much as you can. The price includes the construction of our camp, food, water and electricity. Every cent goes exclusively to the barrio. But the price excludes alcohol, we buy this separately, depending on everyone’s taste. This year our barrio fee is higher, because we need some extra money to buy a storage container. So if you can pay more, please do.